Monday, June 1, 2009

What's up?

I've got the hohums cause the weekend just zipped on by. Now I have to drag my behind for 5 days before the next one................bummer.

My first ever soap swap was so much fun I'm gonna have to do it again real soon!! I received some lovely homemade goodies and it felt like a mini-christmas in a box. I will post some of the pics later when I'm at home. Right now I'm at work on a break.

I've been retaining loads of water lately and my Doctor gave me a prescription diuretic which I'll have to say I'v been reluctant to take. You shouldn't take them too often because they can mess up your kidneys and who wants to do that. But the amount of water I'm retaining in my ankles and calves has become ridiculous. Sooooo, I bit the bullet and took a pill Friday evening. OMG - I was going to the ladies room every 10-15 minutes!! My sleep was interupted repeatedly. But you know what? Overnight I lost 8 pounds!!! Imagine that, that's how much excess water I was carrying around, mostly in my feet it seems!!

Gosnopping is doing quite well with traffic. I hope to see it take off real soon. It is such an awesome site that I can't imagine it doing anything but being off the charts successful. It is so visually appealing and the stores on each street are the best out there. I believe that the future of the internet is going in that direction. Keep the audience engaged and the people will come. I'll keep ya posted on future developments with Gosnopping.com. And if you haven't been there, for goodness sakes, go check it out!

I made some more soap the other day and all went well except with the coloring. Golly, I surely need to take a course in "soap coloring 101" or "soap coloring for dummies" cause I'm a total dork when it comes to getting the colors I want. In the pic below all you'll see is a yellow soap. Do you think that was my intention? You'd be wrong. I wanted blue and green.....duh....how the heck did I get yellow???? I've already figured out why but I'm too embarrassed to tell you all so I'll just leave it at that, you'll probably figure it out at some point.

Photobucket

Have a good one everybody! ;-)

No comments: