Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Staff Appreciation Day

Today at the World Bank was Staff Appreciation Day. They had bunches of booths and gave us as our annual gift a sports watch. Well they had a booth where they superimpose your face onto a famous person's body of your choosing. Last year I did J-Lo so this year I thought I'd go with Marilyn Monroe. Well, I don't think I'm good as a blonde. The mole isn't mine by the way. It's fun though so in the spirit of it's funness (I don't think this is a word but I don't care, I know what it means) I myself am chuckling at the picture. I sure do owith I could have her body though!!!! That would be divine!

It's dreary and raining outside and I wanna go home! I'm posting now at 4pm and just counting the minutes till I can leave......1...2...3......on they drag, never ending.....stretching themselves out to annoy me - and it's working! Will this day ever end???? It won't end soon you know why - because I am WAITING for it. Argggggg

No comments: