Friday, March 27, 2009

My favorite day - Friday

Guess I'm in a bloggin mood on Friday's cause most of my posts happen on this day. I don't have many plans for this weekend and I'm sort of glad about that. I will be meeting up with my dear highschool buddy Judy and her daughter for lunch tomorrow but that's about it. I'm going to make some soap and chill the rest of the weekend. I'm very tired these days and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because I don't get enough sleep (5 hours max) and because of my 2 hours (each way) commute to work. Argggg! I hate it!!!

Don't know if anyone out there ever reads my blog but if anyone does, please send up some prayers to our heavenly father for my dear brother- in-law Chip, who has just been diagnosed with cancer. It'll be a fight for sure but prayers are always our best defense and I sure would appreciate it! ;-)

No comments: