Monday, August 10, 2009

The start of my time-off

Howdy folks. Today, Monday, August 10, 2009 starts a new phase in my life. Very shortly, after a short stint telecommuting for the World Bank until end of November, I will no longer be staff there. Hooray, yipee, hip,hip,hooray, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am happy about this new development? I am elated yet apprehensive because now comes a time that I will have to look for new work and that may prove to be very difficult but with God on my side I know I'll be fine.

This has been a long time in coming. I've been wanting it for 20 years. I've never felt that I was a good fit there. So my life starts anew.....woohoo! I'm on vacation for the month of August so I'll have time to spend with my son Nicholas and time for making some soap. I'll try and document the days so as to have a journal to look back on. Scully, our new labradoodle, is doing just great. He has his good days and his bad, naughty days (pees all over) but overall he's doing amazingly well. He's such a sweety ya can't help but fall in love with him. Today he got to meet a black cat named panther and got so excited that he had a potential playmate that he started chasing after the cat and scared it half to death. He just wanted to play ;-)

Take care all, I'll be back soon.

No comments: